INOKIM QUICK 2 (25KM/H)
- LCD Digital Speedmeter and Battery Display
- With INOKIM’s new digital display, you will have all the information you need at your fingertips, showing your Speed, Distance travelled and battery life.
- Allows for TWO ways to accelerate
- You can now either use the standard thumb throttle made popular by the MYWAY Quick, or use the new thumb free INOKIM wrist twist throttle - accelerating with just the twist of your wrist.
- Easy Configurable Gears/Speed
- With INOKIM’s new throttle control, you can change between 3 speed levels! Never worry about losing control of your speed again!
- Slow (Gentle Acceleration, 9km/h top speed)
- Moderate (Moderate Acceleration, 18km/h top speed)
- Fast (Quick Acceleration, 27km/h top speed)
More Comfortable. Greater Stability. Foldable.
- The new INOKIM QUICK 2 (2015) handle bar is designed to maintain the same ergonomic curved feature of the original MYWAY to provide the most comfortable ride, but is now longer to provide even greater stability and comfort to your ride. It now features foldable handlebars to make the INOKIM more compact and portable than ever.
The INOKIM Quick 2 (2015) features a new carry handle to allow for great portability.
Designed to provide greater comfort when carrying for longer distances, the handle will be a treasured feature by many.
The INOKIM is capable of traveling for long distances (25-30km) on one charge of its lithium ion battery and can carry a load of up to 120kg. It is capable of traveling at a speed of 25km/h at the simple press of a button, and has an incredibly strong motor enabling it to tackle high hills (25 degrees). Other Electric Scooters on the market will struggle with even simple hills.
Safety & Ride Comfort
Other scooters have plastic wheels which compromises safety and comfort, as as they do not handle bumps/terrain well and have poor traction on wet/slippery surfaces. The INOKIM comes with 10 inch pneumatic tires which handles bumps & potholes easily, and provide better traction on slippery surfaces, making your ride more comfortable and safe. The INOKIM comes with rear disc/front caliper brakes, which allows for more security and control in handling the scooter.
The INOKIM weighs just 14.5kg and can be folded within seconds for easy storage or carrying around.
Check out Singapore's favorite tech blog Techie Lobang's independent review on the INOKIM here!
*User manual for the Inokim Quick 2 can be downloaded here.
Normal Version: 25-30KM travelling distance per charge.
Transmission: 36V 10 inch Hub motor
Battery: Li-Ion 36V 9Ah or 18Ah
Weight: 14.5 kg
Charge time: 5hrs for full charge (x2 for 18ah)
Top Speed: Configurable between 9km/h, 18km/h and 27km/h
Top Range: 25-27 km for the 9Ah Battery, 45-55km for the 18Ah Battery
Braking System: Front V-brakes, Rear disc brakes
Tires: 10 inch pneumatic tires front and rear
Includes: Digital Display: Battery, Speed, Distance Travelled indicators Bell
Following the successful launch of the Quick model comes the beautifully designed Inokim Light. Built with a compact 12kg streamline body and smaller 8.5" tires for practicality and style, the INOKIM light folds effortlessly for a quick carry. The light provides portability, yet the same feeling of comfort and ruggedness, as loved by riders of the Quick. The Light's cabling has been cleverly designed to be concealed within the body, giving it a sleek outlook. It is the ultimate personal vehicle for urban commuters who desire an alternative to walking that last-mile.
• Our vouchers are non-refundable & non-exchangeable.
• The company reserves the right to cancel, change and/or refund all purchases made on the website; any decision made by the company in this regard is considered final and binding.
• Replacement and/or extension of expired voucher is not permitted.
• Valid daily including eve of public holiday and public holiday
• Multiple purchases of vouchers as gifts allowed
• All bookings and/or reservations are subject to availability.
• Splitting of bills is not allowed unless stated otherwise.
• All purchases are non-refundable & non-exchangeable.
In addition to these Terms & Conditions each voucher has product / offer specific conditions listed (in case of any conflicting terms, the company’s decision is considered final).
Warranty Terms and Conditions:
1. The limited warranty for Falcon PEV products extends for the first twelve (12) months beginning on the date of purchase of the product.
2. The warranted components includes 1. Hub motor 2. Battery 3. Electric Controller
3. Repaired product will be warranted for the balance of the original warranty period.
1. Consumables (such as fuses, brake pads, brake calipers, braking disc, tires, tube, brake cable, bearings etc.)
2. Does not cover damage associated with commercial use.
3. Defects or damages from abnormal use, abnormal conditions, improper storage, exposure to moisture or dampness, unauthorized modifications, unauthorized connections, unauthorized repair, misuse, neglect, abuse, accident, alteration, improper installation, or other acts which are not the fault of Falcon PEV Pte Ltd.
Mode of delivery: SELF collection only. Shipping NOT available.
Please call before collection so that our personnel can make the necessary arrangements.
Collection from Falcon PEV Pte Ltd
160 Paya Lebar Road
#04-02 Orion Building
|How To Redeem Content||
Falcon PEV Pte Ltd
160 Paya Lebar Road
#04-02 Orion Building
Tuesday – Saturday: 10am – 7pm