Carnation Ingrowing Toenail Protector
What are Ingrown Toenails (Onychocryptosis)?
- Occurs when the nail grows into the flesh instead of over it.
- Usually on the big toe. (Nail digging into the “bed” of the toe)
- Athletes and those with curved or thick nails are most likely to get it
- Can also occur due to
▪ Poorly fitted shoes and improper nail grooming
▪ Nail injury such as stubbing or jamming your toe
- Easily reoccur once there is a first.
- Complications of ingrown toenail.
▪ Initially minor discomfort but usually progress to infection of the skin
▪ Abnormal pressure causes redness, pain, swelling and clear yellowish drainage or when infected, pus drainage
▪ Unable to wear most, or in many cases, any footwear
How can Carnation Ingrowing Toenail Protector help?
▪ Usually, sufferers of Ingrown toenail are told to go for surgery.
▪ But that can be extremely painful and expensive
▪ Not to mention, ingrown toenail can easily reoccur.
However, if it is not too serious, you can treat ingrown toenails with selfcare methods to let it grow out smoothly and trim away.
But In the mean time, protection is needed…
Carnation ingrowing toenail protector can:
▪ Protect your toes from further impact and worsening the situation
▪ Allows you to continue your daily life without worries and pain
▪ Helps protecting the toe after surgery too
▪ Washable and reusable so it lasts longer than other padding and not smells
BONUS BENEFIT – Can be use again to protect your toes for healed for sports related activities even when your toe is healed
|How To Redeem Content||Delivery By Merchant|